Friday, April 6, 2012

Megamind Review

Now on my last movie review I wasn't very happy of what movie I reviewed but today I am going to make up for that with a much better movie. Now this review much like the last one it too is a superhero movie and it's from dreamworks animation. Released on November 5th 2010 the movie is Dreamworks animations Megamind. Now athough I said my next review after Power Rangers In Space:The movie would be Rebirth Of  Mothra 2 unfortunately I am going to wait a while on that for personal reasons maybe after this one but without further due on with the review. The film starts off with Megamind when he and his best friend Minion were babies and Megamind and Minion are sent to Earth. While on the way they meet another baby name Metroman and they are all heading for Earth. Metroman ends up in a rich mans house while Megamind and Minion end up in metro city prison. The people at the prison were telling Megamind to do everything bad,and Metroman was doing everything good. Then years later Megamind some how is able to defeat Metroman and then becomes bored then he finds out that without a hero he is nothing so he creates a new hero from a person name Hal Stewert and becomes known as Titan (or Tighten) but however Titan thinks it doesn't work as well as he was hopping so he becomes evil and Megamind trys to defeat him. Now as I said earlier in this review Megamind is a much better film then in space:the movie. It's funny,cool,well told,emotional,characters who are likeable and action lots and lots of action. Athough some people may not like this movie because yes it came out the same year as despicable me but don't get me wrong I enjoyed despicable me (and I can't wait for the 2nd movie which comes out in Ju;y 2013) but however I thought Megamind was better.And Minion is my favorite character in the movie he is a space fish using a robot gorilla body voiced by David Cross (who also was in another Dreamworks movie Kung fu Panda he voices Crane which both the first one and the 2nd one were good).And now for my final thoughts on the movie Megamind is an outstanding fun comedy! rating ***** out of 5 stars! :D
I hope you enjoyed this review and stay tunned for the Rebirth of Mothra 2 review! This Danny Frisk saying see you guys later bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment