Monday, April 30, 2012

the spongebob squarepants movie 2 teaser poster released


 on April 25, 2012 a teaser poster for the spongebob squarepants movie 2 was released and the movie won't come out until late 2014 (November according to Wikipedia on the Spongebob squarepants movie page. Anyway honestly since the show has been going down hill completely I think this new movie will suck but I can't give my thoughts out just yet since no trailers are out when a trailer is released then i'll give away my thoughts on it but I was refereeing to how the show is now (no offense to any of you that like the new spongebob episodes if you like them that's fine). So yeah recent nickelodeon movies that have come out I must say the best one is Rango because I haven't seen the adventures of Tintin since I don't know who he is in which a sequel to that was announced recently. Then a Ninja Turtles film is being released sometime in may 2014 I don't know what to say for that. Anyway that's  my post for today and I'll see you guys around.   

No comments:

Post a Comment