Saturday, April 7, 2012

Power Rangers being released on DVD by Shout factory summer 2012

.On March 12, 2012, shout factory announced a home video distribution deal with Saban, which includes the first 15 series of Power Rangers. Shout! Factory plans on releasing the series to DVD in season set form beginning in Summer 2012.Yeah and Lionsgate will be releasing Samurai on to DVD (and blu ray too) while shout factory will be releasing the older seasons from Mighty Morphin to R.P.M.So it's great to hear that shout factory is releasing but not until this summer though. Shout factory I know for a while since they were the same company that released the Mario and Sonic the hedgehog DiC cartoons on DVD (i still need to get Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog volume 3 though but it's a shout factory select title I hear). So when they do release these DVDs I will being getting in space most likely since it's my favorite season the others I might get as well.So I will be posting another post when they announce  release dates on titles for power rangers from shout factory.Bye guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment